Wealth99 has partnered with CoinTracking to help our customers prepare their financial statements for tax purposes. All you need to do is download the transaction CSV file from your Wealth99 account and then upload the file on CoinTracking.
What is CoinTracking?
CoinTracking analyses your trades and generates real-time reports on profit and loss, the value of your coins, realized and unrealized gains, reports for taxes, and much more.
How do I download my transaction report from the Wealth99 Platform?
1. Log in to your Wealth99 account
2. Go to "History" on the left side menu.
3. Click on "Filters" and then click "Export".
4. Select "Coin Tracking".
5. Enter a date range (a maximum of 2 years of records can be downloaded in one export).
6. Click "Export and Download". Save the CSV file on your computer.
How do I upload the CSV file on CoinTracking?
1. Create an account on CoinTracking
2. From the Dashboard, select the "Enter Coins" dropdown.
3. Select "Bulk imports" and then "CSV import".
4. A new page will open up. At the bottom, select the "Choose file" option.
5. Select the downloaded Wealth99 EOFY file to upload.
6. Then click "Continue to Import".
7. Check if all transactions are uploaded without any errors, then click "Start Import".
8. You will get a confirmation stating that Your trades have been successfully imported.
How to Edit Transaction type on CoinTracking?
1. On the Dashboard, select the "Enter Coins" dropdown.
2. Select "Overview & Manual Import".
3. All your trades will be displayed here.
4. Select a particular transaction that you want to edit, then click "Edit".
5. You will be able to change the transaction type details.
How do I get my Tax report or Statement from CoinTracking?
On the Dashboard, you have the option of Tax Report. On this page, you will have the option to select your tax method, calculation method, gains & losses, etc.
We strongly recommend you consult with your tax advisor or accountant for finalizing your tax statements. Wealth99 is not a tax advisor and will not be able to assist you in this matter.
CoinTracking has a list of Crypto Tax consultants that specialize in cryptocurrency tax services. The list of their tax advisors is available via this link: https://cointracking.info/law/
Please note that there may be fees associated with using these services.
Is CoinTracking free for Wealth99 customers?
CoinTracking is a third-party company that specializes in crypto tax reporting. The fee structure for CoinTracking can be viewed via this link: https://cointracking.info/pro.php
Why do some transactions in the CSV files don't have a fiat value shown next to the crypto value?
Some cryptocurrency bundle allocations were processed manually in the past, and thus they do not have a fiat value attached to them. But once you upload the CSV file onto CoinTracking, their portal will assign the fiat value for any transactions that do not have a fiat value assigned.
How are Internal Transfer-Transactions classified in coin tracking reports?
All internal transfers using the "Transfer option" between accounts in the Wealth99 Platform are classified as either Deposits (receiving) or Withdrawals (sending). You can change this transaction classification in the CoinTracking portal once you have uploaded the CSV file. Please seek advice from your accountants or tax consultants before making such changes.
Having issues with the CoinTracking website? My CoinTracking account is locked? Unable to view the Tax reports from CoinTracking?
CoinTracking is a third-party vendor that we have partnered with, but we do not have control over their portal. If you have any issues or queries regarding CoinTracking, their portal, or functionalities, please contact the support team at CoinTracking https://cointracking.info/feedback.php.
Wealth99 will be unable to help in this matter.
Disclaimer: CoinTracking is not a Wealth99 service. If you decide to use CoinTracking, you are responsible for reviewing the third party’s service terms, website terms, and privacy policies. You agree that third parties, and not Wealth99, are responsible for the performance of CoinTracking and the content on their website. Links to third-party websites will open new browser windows. Except where noted, Wealth99 accepts no responsibility for content on third-party websites.