To sign up for the Wealth99 Australia Exchange please go to Wealth99 Sign up and follow the steps below:
1. If you are located in Australia, select "Australia" as your residential location.
2. Select your account type: Corporate or Trust or Superfund.
- Only select Corporate or Trust or Superfund, if this is what your account is. See the characteristics of these account types and documents you will need to provide in this case: AU | Which documents do I need to set up a Corporate or SMSF account?
3. Fill out your email address and password as prompted.
5. Click on the "Sign up" button.
6. You will be taken to a Successful Registration page as below which will advise you to check your email for your Activation Link from Wealth99.
7. The email below may arrive in your inbox, spam, junk mail, other, or promotions.
- If you don't receive it within a few minutes, you can request a new email here: wealth99.com.au/auth/activation-link
- The link expires in a couple of days.
8. When you click "Confirm my email address" you will be taken to the login screen and will be ready to verify your account.
Check our instructions on how to verify your corporate or SMSF account.