A Proof of Transfer, or PoT, can be a receipt (screenshot, a picture, or a pdf of your bank statement or your online banking) clearly showing the following:
- Your details — Name and account number
- Transfer information — Date, amount, and reference of the transfer
Customers depositing AUD 25,000 and above will need to provide PoT documents.
- Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account.
- For orders of AUD 25,000 and above, customers need to submit PoT receipts for verification.
PoTs for deposits below this amount will not be asked from customers if:
- When the customer informs their fiat deposit code as the deposit reference.
- When the customer deposits from their own bank account.
If a customer doesn’t transfer from their own bank account or doesn’t mention the unique order ID in the deposit, they will need to provide PoT.
Customers need to deposit funds from their own bank account. Company and Superfund customers need to make sure they deposit funds from their respective company or superfund bank accounts.