In order to withdraw crypto, you need to have your account fully verified.
Here are the steps on how to withdraw crypto from the Wealth99 Exchange:
1. Once logged in, on the Dashboard page, click on the coins drop-down - You’ll find the cryptocurrencies that are currently listed on the exchange.
2. Next, select the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw from your Wealth99 account.
3. Once the cryptocurrency has been selected, click on the “Withdraw” button for the coin.
4. Enter the destination address and the amount, then click “Next”.
5. Read carefully the risk warning notification and click “Continue”.
6. Double-check and confirm all transaction details, check the agreement box, then click “Withdraw”.
7. This will generate a two-step confirmation process:
- 2 Factor Authorization: Enter the 2FA code from the authenticator app. If the 2FA hasn’t been activated through Google Authenticator, you'll receive the code via SMS.
- Once you’ve confirmed the 2FA verification code, you will receive an email to approve the withdrawal (remember to check your junk folder).
8. Double-check all details and click on the blue button to approve the withdrawal.
9. When you click on the Withdrawal approval link, you’ll be taken to the “History” page, where you’ll be able to see all your transactions – the transaction will be shown as “Awaiting processing”.
10. Once the withdrawal has been processed, it’ll change the status to “Succeeded”.
Please note that transactions on the blockchain are irreversible and final so double-check the amount and wallet address you’re withdrawing to.
If you have any questions about your withdrawals or about this process please submit a request detailing your question (include any relevant screenshots for clarity).